10.02.2011

week 39

Sunday, September 25, 2011: Isaac loved putting his towel over his head and walking around. He totally couldn't see where he was going and was laughing the whole time so he would only make it a few steps before falling. It gave us a good laugh.

September 26, 2011: My ears perked up when I heard this from the other room, "Mommy's marker, mommy's marker"  to my delight, Isaac opened a drawer all on his own and retrieved a permanent marker. Luckily this was his table so I didn't have a total heart attack. Time to lock the drawers!

September 27, 2011: We went to visit water polo practice while we were on one of our walks. It was so cute to see Isaac join in their push-ups all on his own. He just always wants to be apart of the group, and obviously was the cutest one there.

September 28, 2011: Water table/bubble table. Just adding some dish soap to Isaac's outdoor water table is a new favorite activity and a great way to clean the 7 inches of dust that accumulate every 5 seconds. Summer days are officially over but we still get to enjoy summer weather and outdoor fun.

September 29, 2011: See that table besides Isaac? Well that is where I had placed my camera when Isaac found it. He dragged it off the table and towards me saying, "Mommy's camera. Mommy's camera. cheese? cheese?" So I asked if he wanted me to take his picture and he said, "yes." He then POSED. dead serious. just like this. I could have died I was laughing so hard. He knew exactly what he wanted.

September 30, 2011: Isaac and I took Jeremy's water polo tournament in Sacramento as an opportunity to see a friend. We met up at a park to have a picnic and some play time/chat time. It was so fun to see their sweet family. Amy is just a delight and one of the best moms around. I am happy they live here in CA but need to make the journey up north a little more often.

October 1, 2011: We decided to spend the weekend at the cabin for General Conference. We spent lots of time eating, playing and of course watching conference. Isaac was super good, as usual. We enjoyed some snuggles and naps while watching conference and Isaac was especially excited to hear the choir. He would look at the TV and say, "Music? Music!!" 

No comments: