2.28.2010

almond blossoms

So I have been lusting after pictures in the almond blossoms since LAST year. They only stay on the trees for 1-2 weeks, so you really have to jump on the opportunity (the orchard across from our house has already lost their blossoms). Since I work during the daylight I knew that today might be my last chance to take advantage of these beautiful blossoms. We parked at the fire station on the way to my in-laws and walked out into the orchard. I love how our 15 pictures in 10 minutes turned out!!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Oh, you are so darn cute!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the belly! How far along are you or did you forget to chew the watermelon before swallowing? Either way, you look adorable!!!

K. Crisler said...

Pretty sure I had no idea you were prego!!! Congrats, when are you due?

emily and jeremy said...

I am due April 15th with a little boy...but I am expecting to go over my due date, just a feeling :)

Caroline said...

Finally proof of the baby bump... so cute!!