9.25.2011

week 38

Sunday, September 18, 2011: We met up for a Sunday night stroll with our friends Bella and Aiden. We plopped Isaac in the stroller to get a pic and non of the kids were to thrilled with the idea. As you can tell but the thumbs, it was getting late. 
Monday, September 19, 2011: Play date with Matthew. The boys munched on fresh tomatoes and practiced the balance been and tricycle. Isaac choose to do the balancing while eating and Matthew gave the million dollar face in the background.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011: I know you can hardly see the microscopic ants on the ground but they were there, and Isaac could see them. Once I told him they were ants he kept pointing to each one say, "Ant! Ant! Ant!" and then would look at me for verification. Love how he is bending out of the car for this one.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011: So for this kid, Grandma's treat drawer is more like a toy drawer since he can't eat the treats. But this time, instead of just playing, he whipped all the treats out and climbed in. A little bit of a guilty but happy look on his face when I pulled out the camera.

Thursday, September 22, 2011: So I just die at the sweetness of this little guy. We had Cora over for dinner and I wanted to get a picture and so she leaned her head in towards his high chair. Soon he leans his head right back for this little head tap, how precious!

Friday, September 23, 2011: Isaac was slightly distressed that my shoes were on the floor and not on my feet. So being the gentleman he is he reached down, grabbed my big toe and tried to put my shoe on for me.

Saturday, September 24, 2011: Really sometimes I just forget that Isaac can pretty much reach anything. I had just taken the puffs away from him and set them down, but obviously not far enough. He got on his tippy toes and used his fingers to flick the canister of puffs closer to the edge so he could grab them. 

No comments: