9.18.2011

week 37

Sunday, September 11, 2011: Isaac loves my "cheese" aka my camera. I always wants to pull it off the table or counter and press all the buttons. If I am watching him while he is reaching for it he will drag it along and hand it to me saying, "thank you, thank you mama." Tonight he actually was able to snap a shot in focus, so I would like to officially announce this as Isaac's first photograph.

Monday, September 12, 2011: Chips and salsa! Isaac loves to eat what we are eating, and sometimes that works to our benefit (broccoli) but sometimes we eat foods that aren't as kid friendly, i.e. chips and salsa. Well it wasn't long before we caved and now he loves it! He loves to dip and as long as it isn't too spicy it is ok. I still worry about the sharp chips...

Tuesday, September 13, 2011: My little builder. Isaac loves blocks and stacking towers and especially loves it when I make towers for him to crash. As seen earlier he also loves to play in the pantry. Well today his love of towers and playing in the pantry met as he built towers all around my kitchen. It was amazing to see what actually stood! And it was amazing to see his little mind work as he would choose what to stack next and watch it balance or crash.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011: The best toys are FREE! We got this hand me down table from a friend and it was a hand me down to them. This is a well used art, school, play, lego table, and Isaac loves it. He also loves the small chair that came with it. I love it because it was FREE and because he loves it. He mostly loves to color while sitting in the chair or climb on top of the table and play with toys.

Thursday, September 15, 2011: Seriously, I turn around for one second and this kid is playing in the fireplace. Now he is very well behaved and knows that this is a 'no-no' but of course there must be an exception when your bells roll under the logs. I didn't even notice until I saw the black in his hair what had happened, of course I had to help him get the bells before he agreed to not to play in the fireplace.

Friday, September 16, 2011: Who doesn't love to read nakie? Isaac was seriously "reading"this book, saying many words correctly as turning the pages. I just love watching him when he reads or plays by himself, it is a little glimpse into his world and his mind.

Saturday, September 17, 2011: I know with how grown-up he is getting I will be sending him off to school before I know it. This little backpack is the sweetest, and both Isaac and I love it. But yes I may just shed a tear when I see him walking away with a backpack on.

No comments: