9.03.2011

week 35

Sunday, August 28, 2011: Although you can't really see the giggle face, this little boy is having the time of his life with his daddy! It is amazing how much he loves his daddy. When they have 'real' play time, which isn't very often because Jeremy works so much, Isaac just soaks up every minute, often saying, "More Daddy!!!"

Monday, August 29, 2011: Peas in your milk anyone? One by one those little peas made it into that glass of milk.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011: Only one day and already doing much better with the cups! Drinking like a pro and not putting spoonfuls of oatmeal in, not yet anyway. 
Wednesday, August 31, 2011: Isaac has been sick and I was feeling so bad that I pulled out this water table that I was supposed to save for Christmas or something. We were so bored being stuck at home forever that I just caved and I'm glad I did because he was SO HAPPY.  So I just told Jeremy that it was Isaac's  'early Labor Day present.' :)

Thursday, September 1, 2011: Happy September! Remember those cute little snack cups that Isaac has? Well today he much prefers to drag the whole bag of cereal around. And yes it looks like rabbit food, but it is cereal, Kashi cereal, so yes, basically rabbit food. ;)

Friday, September 2, 2011: In attempt to kick this cold I made various cold-buster smoothies. Can't you just tell by the intensity of his face that Isaac just loved them! I know I will hear the calls of "moo-ee" (smoothie) for days to come.

Saturday, September 3, 2011: Are you kidding me child, you shower like a big kid? Yes but only in our shower. If you turn the shower on in his bathtub he starts to yell, "NO! NO! NO!" and wave his arm until it stops. But he seriously loves a good shower and when we are done says "Bye-bye 'showee'" and even may go back to visit the shower during the day and say, "All done 'showee', bye-bye 'showee'" 

No comments: