8.28.2011

week 34

Sunday, August 21, 2011: Looking so dapper in his button up! My guys playing in the tent and taking self-portraits with their cheesy grins.

Monday, August 22, 2011: LIGHTS. Lights on? Lights off! Another obsession. I switch the lights, he switches the lights. He stares at the lights. He giggles when they turn on and off. Oh the the joys of light.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011: Gettin' his color on. Isaac loves colors aka crayons these days. He even decorated some lovely packages for me. It actually wasn't planned at first, I was addressing them while he was nearby coloring and when he saw that it was a writable surface, he joined the party. It turned our to be pretty sweet.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011: More colors? Yep. Colors are all kinds of fun. Especially when you figure out that you can stand them in the seat cushion. Be careful where you sit at our house, if it is not sticky or slimy it may just be a crayon poking you in the bum.

Thursday, August 25, 2011: This kid loves chalk, we color over everything outside. Isaac started drawing on himself but was pretty disappointed that it doesn't really show up. Oh well here is a shot into one of those moments, chalky, lovely, baby.

Friday, August 26, 2011: Our bath tub, in summer at least. Who needs a real bath when you can clean off in the pool? Many evenings you can find this boy splashing around in the big tub.

Saturday, August 27, 2011: As per my birthday wish, I spend the whole day by myself, cleaning! It was really awesome. I had these little trash bags, from drawers/closets/cupboards I had cleaned out, stacked up next to the kitchen trash can. Of course when Isaac got home he couldn't help but rearrange. What a helper.

No comments: