8.07.2011

week 31

Sunday, July 31, 2011: Another favorite past time, checking the mail. Isaac loves trying to do everything himself. Seriously can you get over how grown-up he looks. By next week I think we can add this to his list of independent chores.

Monday, August 1, 2011: Not exactly what you want to wake up to, a kid with dried blood on their shirt, blanket and stuffed penguin, Mumble. Jeremy heard Isaac crying in the night, but it didn't register to check on him. I didn't hear him until the morning wake-up and even then I didn't notice the stains until a few minutes of snuggling. Scary moment to realize that your baby was injured and helpless during the night. Luckily we are all doing better.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011: Isaac and I were cleaning out some junk mail and we found these freebie Disney stickers. What an economical activity they provided us! We had fun stickering his whole body, and yes I mean we both enjoyed it.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011: Don't these guys look like cousins? Well they are just future bffs, and by the looks of this picture it will be in the near future that they realize their friendship. Isaac was so sweet to Clayton and kept giving him kisses and patting his head while saying, "Nice" and "Baby?" We are so happy that we have such good friends.

Thursday, August 4, 2011: Running boy down the hall and bursts into our room. "OWIE?! OWIE?! OWIE?!" I immediately assume another injury and give kisses, but that didn't satisfy this little guy. He ran back down the hall and pointed while repeating, "OWIE!" once again. A giant yucky bug!! Daddy took care of it and we were both relieved.

Friday, August 5, 2011: HOORAY it is my BIRTHDAY!!!! Here I am blowing out my only candle on a decadent piece of chocolate cake in my city view room of the Four Seasons Hotel in San Fransisco. What a life!

Saturday, August 6, 2011: Well I survived my first night away from Isaac and I have this picture to prove it! We enjoyed our quick getaway to celebrate MY BIRTHDAY!! Yes I was very excited to get all attention on me this year. (okay and pretty much every birthday/ regular day...)

No comments: