7.31.2011

week 30

Sunday, July 24, 2011: I made oatmeal drops, which were supposed to be healthy oatmeal cookies, for my primary class. I only had one student, so Isaac joined in and we all enjoyed a yummy treat.

Monday, July 25, 2011: We have these foam golf balls that Isaac loves to carry. I know it is not that clear but he has two in each hand. If I offered him a snack he would try to keep to fit the snack in that grip as well.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011: Ready to get out of the tub?

Wednesday, July 27, 2011: Our last story time for the 'summer session' and we invited Jackson. The boys had a great time and Isaac did an awesome time showing Jackson the ropes since it was his first time at story time.

Thursday, July 28, 2011: Isaac is in a reorganization phase right now. As seen here, he though the condiments would be better suited in the drawer. After this shot he moved the cucumber to the door-shelf. Nothing like a young mind to bring fresh ideas to the fridge.

Friday, July 29, 2011: We went to visit LoLo who just had her wisdom removed, teeth that is and although she was great fun, Haley turned out to be the star of the show for Isaac. They had a plastic storage bag that we turned into an indoor surfboard and sled, what a blast. Too bad Haley doesn't have unlimited energy to please this non-stop toddler.

Saturday, July 30, 2011: "Mom I am not looking at the camera one more time today. It is late and I am done."

No comments: