I happened to see a photographer's quick interview on TV and thought some of her advice was so simple but wonderful to hear.
*Frame the pictures that tell your story, not just posed pictures that tell your setting.
*When looking back your photos they should help you know you and your family better.
*Just because you can take a thousand pictures, doesn't mean you should. Slow down and take care of the photos you shoot.
*Don't be afraid to re-create the moment.
*Don't get crooked neck and be dependent on looking at the back of your camera. Stay in your creative mode and preview when you are done. Don't let your subjects hassle you for previews, "Can I see?" can also take you out of the 'right brain' creative mode.
In 5 minutes I was refreshed and inspired! Then I looked at the laundry... oh well. Next time that I actually have time to be refreshed and inspired I will take a look back at this post.
No comments:
Post a Comment