7.24.2011

week 29

Sunday, July 17, 2011: Skyping Nini!! Isaac actually says, "Nini" now (that is what he calls my mom). It is so cute to see him get excited and say, "Nini! Nini! Nini!" while pointing at the computer. Now that we have Jeremy's birthday laptop, skyping is super easy during snack time. And I can clean up the kitchen while these two sing a few songs and exchange giggles.

Monday, July 18, 2011: He is sure a curious child. Isaac LOVES to reorganize the pantry. He will pull bottles, cans and containers out and line them up, stack them or even just pile them and then he will PUT THEM BACK. Never the way I had it organized before, of course.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011: Isaac is a little garden helper. He is very good about spotting cucumbers (which he is doing at the back of the photo). He loves to help pick everything, even before it is ready to pick!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011: Isaac wasn't quite ready to wake up this morning. After being awake for about an hour, Isaac fell asleep on his floor while we were playing and reading. I couldn't believe it! This little snuggle bug is too cute.

Thursday, July 21, 2011: Our last day of swim lessons. Isaac and I took Mommy and Me swim lessons and it was so wonderful. We took them at an indoor, heated pool and Isaac's teacher was so great. He can blow bubbles, jump in, kick and do 'pizza arms.' What a little swimmer! (still hates to float on his back).

Friday, July 22, 2011: "Jeremy, how do you feel?" This was Jeremy's response after coming home from Crossfit. It totally kicks his butt and he hates doing it but I am so proud of him for giving it a try. He has one month free and then he will decide whether this is the work-out for him.

Saturday, July 23, 2011: Isaac got to eat his first Otter Pop. Not really by choice but because he fell and hit is chin on the ottoman and his teeth cut his bottom lip. One tooth actually punctured through, because there is a little dot/scab on the other side. I'm actually pretty proud of the job I did, he was bleeding out of his mouth and I don't deal well with blood. We washed up at the sink and then ate the Otter Pop at the sink until the bleeding stopped. He didn't cry very much but he had a pretty nice fat lip. I think he was pretty distracted by the tube of frozen-sugary-goodness, and I am glad I had some in the freezer.

No comments: