8.14.2011

week 32

Sunday, August 7, 2011: Big boy Isaac climbing up the jungle gym at Grandma and Grandpa's! He was chasing the dog around too and laughed every time the dog would go down the slide.

Monday, August 8, 2011: Matthew and Isaac are such big boys these days. They were totally fascinated with whatever Jeremy was doing outside. Soon they made a break for it and splashed in the pool.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011: Thanks to Cora for babysitting, Jeremy and I were able to make it on a double date up to the Oakland Temple. It was a great evening and I was able to finish up a lot of family work.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011: I feel like this picture may be old news but this kid LOVES to vacuum. He really knows how to use it too. He is such a good little helper but gets frustrated when it is mommy's turn, so basically I have to vacuum really fast and then let him finish.

Thursday, August 11, 2011: "Hall-o?" Isaac is also slightly obsessed with the phone. He just loves to answer it, even when it is not ringing. This is a little weird especially since he never sees us using 'regular' phones, we only use our cell phones at home. Smarty pants I guess, because he sure knows how to use 'regular' phones no matter where we are and even if he has never seen that phone before.

Friday, August 12, 2011: MN Bound! I will use this photo to introduce our trip to MN but to also tell a small tale of a lost camera. I had other photos for this day and maybe even for the next few days but sometime in our first few days I completely lost my little camera. It is a sad story and I may even miss a photo or two in the next week because of it, but I will get over it and hopefully start remembering to shoot on my big camera instead of just using my cell phone.

Saturday, August 13, 2011: Mi familia. This was one of the main reasons for the visit, not just to see family but to have this family reunion. This was only a portion of the people at the reunion, my grandparents and their posterity. However there were many more extended relatives who made up this event. Aren't we a good looking bunch? Can you find Isaac? He was the youngest there and couldn't wait to wiggle out of this picture :)

No comments: