9.21.2011

easy baby book ideas





I have everlasting anxiety about not properly documenting my child's life. I don't want to do too much or too little and I want it to meaningful and timeless (meaning not ugly).

One simple idea is to keep record using a giant ink pad and drawing notebook or blank journal. Every week, month, year or at periodic intervals you can stamp your baby's feet, hands or both and then jot down the date and a little note. 

You can leave space for a picture to glue in, or not. It is a simple and very sweet way to document your baby. It is amazing how big they grow, which you can't always tell in a picture. Although I know some people take a picture next to a favorite stuffed animal to help illustrate how fast their baby is growing... so there is another idea for you!

On it's own or as part of a scrapbook extravaganza, these little hands and feet will melt your heart every time you look at them.

No comments: