10.31.2011

week 43

Sunday, October 23, 2011: Normally we read in Isaac's room but tonight we snuggled in our bed for some family reading time. Even though some nights I am rushed or tired, I absolutely love having time to read with my baby. He would listen to books over and over and read hours and I think that is just about the best quality for a toddler, child or person to have.

Monday, October 24, 2011: Okay from one evening to the next. We were in Isaac's room reading bedtime stories when I saw a MOUSE scurry along the baseboards! Logically I screamed and pulled my feet off the ground. Jeremy came in and we picked up everything off the floor and put it into Isaac's crib, along with Isaac as we chased this tiny thing around. We finally we caught him, I won't tell you how long it took us, but it was a very late night for our whole family.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011: So I made Isaac's Halloween costume today and couldn't wait to show it off. We walked down to the pool where it was game day for the team and we had quite an audience. Most of the teenagers couldn't tell what he was, some thought he was "Waldo" from "Where's Waldo" and others couldn't even tell that it was a costume. All the adults knew that he was a....Strong-Man from the Circus!

Wednesday, October 26, 2011: Ok, lots of water polo posts but this is the last, because today was the last practice of the season and probably the last practice for Jeremy as a coach. Being a coach was very time consuming and stressful on top of all the other responsibilities he has. He did a great job, his team loved him and I am so happy for the experiences he had. The last of the lingerers at the table as Jeremy and Isaac are walking out the fence once last time.

Thursday, October 27, 2011: Play dough is super fun. So much fun that sometimes you just stick a little in your belly button to save for later. That is until your mom catches you and makes you pull it out.

Friday, October 29, 2011: So Jeremy has these toy horses at the office and Isaac plays with them when he visits. Today Jeremy told Isaac that HE plays with the horses at work. Isaac couldn't be more jealous that Daddy gets to go to the office (already a fun place) and play with horses!!! Life is so not fair.

Saturday, October 30, 2011: So this is the one shot of our family all dressed up in our Halloween attire. We have a Strong Man, the Bearded Lady and a Popcorn vendor for our family circus (props not pictured). We were by far the cutest family, which I think you can see, even through this blurry picture.

No comments: