Sunday, October 16, 2011: We love food over here and we love new ways to serve it. We started cutting apples into sticks, and they look like french fries. They are so perfect for these toddler hands and Isaac eats them by the handful, obviously.
Monday, October 17, 2011: Future player? Just visiting Daddy's pool on one of our daily walks and tried on a water polo cap. I think Jeremy would be very proud if Isaac chooses to play water polo. He sure looks cute in the cap but I am not sure about seeing my little boy in the rest of this sports attire.
Tuesday, October 18, 2011: Isaac was very excited to go on our walk/go to the park. I told him before we left we had to get his shoes and his hat. I grabbed put on his shoes and he ran off to find his hat. He returned quickly with a big smile and this cowboy hat on. What a funny kid.
Wednesday, October 19, 2011: We love to go visit Jeremy at his office and either go out to lunch or bring him something. Today we picked up some delicious homemade pasta and these two chowed it down! I guess I can't really talk since I am pretty sure that is my empty plate right next to theirs.
Thursday, October 20, 2011: Super-coach in action! Today they were having a mixed varsity and junior varsity scrimmage and Jeremy and Jana were the referees. It was really exciting to watch and by the end they put all there players in the pool with basically a free-for-all. Very entertaining and so proud of our Super-coach.
Friday, October 21, 2011: Melts my heart when I turn the corner and see this. He loves to read in his rocking chair.
Saturday, October 22, 2011: Temple day!! Such a beautiful day to spend with our ward at the Temple. Isaac really enjoyed the temple and the visitor's center. He would point and say, "Temple" or "Jesus" or "Missionaries" and my personal favorite, "Book of Mormon" each time he would see them. He is such a sweetheart and it was so wonderful to be at the Temple with him.
No comments:
Post a Comment