6.26.2011

week 25

Sunday, June 19, 2011: Happy Father's Day to the world's best Dadda! In honor of his special day he got all the royal treatment including breakfast in bed and a 3 hour nap after Church. On Friday he got his first gift which was to go and pick out a new suit. Today he got the Ocean's trilogy on Blu-ray. And Isaac got a father's day gift too, a new shirt. So fancy! Love my guys.

Monday, June 20, 2011: So Jeremy will be gone ALL WEEK on a scouting trip and I knew I needed a little help. So Celeste came over to play with Isaac so I could get some housework done. She was amazing! Not only did Isaac LOVE her but she played with him and picked up after him, which is a non-stop, never ending task. We loved having her and I might make this a weekly treat because it felt so good to have a few hours to focus on what I needed to get done.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011: What do you do when it is 105 degrees out? Pool party at Grandma's!! We also got to meet some friends from Australia. Isaac was thoroughly worn out, although I didn't take pictures until we were right about to leave, it was still a fun summer day.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011: Isaac has a little potty, but until today he has refused to sit on it. Tonight before bath he sat on it with a big cheesy grin and even ran to get some toilet paper to put in it. It is so fun to watch him learn and pick up on all the little things around him. Hopefully his new found interest in his potty and "potty words" will lead to early potty use...I can hope, right?

Thursday, June 23, 2011: SHOES! We were at Target (again) and Isaac was so excited by all the shoes. He would open a box and yell, "SHOES!" and throw it down and grab a new box. Every time he would open a new box he would almost act surprised like 'I can't believe it, there are shoes in this box, crazy!' I love his excitement but maybe not the huge mess I had to clean up down the shoe aisle.

Friday, June 24, 2011: Isaac is obsessed with pillows. He drags them all around the house. This time he set it under the kitchen table so Cory could take a nap, how considerate. Really He just loves it when she fake sleeps so that he can stick his fingers in her mouth. I know, weird kid.

Saturday, June 25, 2011: Another pool party? Yep! Jeremy got back in town today and his parents were out of town so why not throw a pool party at their house? We invited the neighbor kids over (Isaac's cousins) and even made dinner for the two helpless girls living at the house (Cora and McKenna). I would say by the looks of Cora's cheesy smile it was a successful night.

No comments: