6.19.2011

week 24

Sunday, June 12, 2011: After church naps! We put Isaac down for a nap and he woke up right away. I heard Jeremy go and get him, so I didn't worry. Awhile later I walked in our room to go change for Jayde's birthday party (forgot to take pics) and found this wonderful sight. Jeremy was watching a movie and before he knew it Isaac had nodded off while sitting in his lap. With the sleepy baby nestled in his arm, he decided to take a nap too.

Monday, June 13, 2011: I have a new joke: FLOSS! yep that is the joke. Look, Isaac thought it was funny. He thought he was hilarious when he figured out how to open the floss and pull ALL of it out. He did get a little upset when it was stuck on his shoe but I think he is over it.

Monday, June 13,  2011: We went out to lunch for Doria's (the one with the camera) birthday today at the Lunch Pail. Instead of posing him with the birthday girl I got a shot of this frequent occurrence in Isaac's life. He basically lives a 24/7 photo shoot. He was so good with the other kids and basically was just a joy as always. (yep you read correctly I have two Monday pictures...what are you going to do about it?)

Tuesday, June 14, 2011: Something other's may take for granted but I never will again....A CLEAN GARAGE!!!! Because we have so much garage space our house seems like the go to for everyone's 'storage' meaning the junk they don't want to keep at their own house. So Jeremy got some help and cleaned everything out. Isn't it soo pretty! I love it. It is so much more peaceful when you get home and you see that everything is clean from the moment you drive your car in the garage.

Wednesday, Jun 15, 2011: You better believe we are toasting. We are celebrating the season premiere of our favorite guilty secret show, Toddlers & Tiaras. Tonight was all about the big names, Eden and Mackenzie. I love Mackenzie the best.

Thursday, June 16, 2011: Pool Party! Jeremy had some friends come over for a "boys club" pool party. I was present but never got in the water, still a little to chilly for this wimp. Isaac had a blast splashing, even though it looks like he was in shock.

Friday, June 17, 2011: Sometimes I forget to take pictures at big events, like Jeremy's cousin's wedding reception tonight! Congrats Nikki and Kirk. But in other good news Jeremy got his wedding ring back and it looks better than new and we topped the night off with some delicious milkshakes. I'd say it was a good day.

Saturday, June 18, 2011: Another time I forgot to take pictures! I was helping shoot a wedding all day (yes I remembered to take pictures there) but Jeremy spent the day at his parents with friends from L.A. having a major barbecue and pool party. I stopped over at about 9 and we stayed until 11 (this is the time when I forgot to take pictures) We definitely got the parent of the year award or bedtime routine tonight. Isaac rolled over while I was changing his diaper and could have slept all night on the floor, although we were kind enough to put him in his crib. 
   











































No comments: