6.11.2011

week 23

Sunday, June 5, 2011: Never to young to teach him how to clean out the gutters. Before I took the picture he was hanging off with both hands, when I decided to pull the camera out he was ready to get down.

Monday, June 6, 2011: Three college roommates + 6 years = 3 marriages, 5 babies, 2 dogs. (one was napping during the photo). It was fun to get together and see how some things never change.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011: Cora has a new address! After packing while we were away, she moved out the day after we got home. She is really excited and we are really excited for her, it is an exciting time to "grow up."

Wednesday, June 8, 2011: I hear this word a billion times a day, "outside? outside? outside?" If the front door, or back door opens, he hears it and races to try to escape. Luckily we have a gate, but he is already reaching to open that as well.

Thursday, June 9, 2011: The other word I hear, "Up? Up? Up?" whenever we get on the computer. You think he would be harmless but he knows more hot-keys than I do and ends up opening programs I didn't know we had and and changing the screen saver within 10 seconds time. I guess I just need to take notes so that I can be as amazing awesome with my computer skills.

Friday, June 10, 2011: We play outside, A LOT. We see A LOT of bugs, birds and even lizards. These guys are super fast but somehow Isaac manages to spot them and even point them out to me. Can you see the tiny little lizard? Well Isaac can!

Saturday, June 11, 2011: After having Jeremy gone for three days at Youth Conference, what do you think he wanted to do when he got home? NAP! So we played outside (again) and made faces in the window. Cute even with a smooshed up face, now that is true attractiveness!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I love your long hair! You look great. Also - loved the healthy eating post...I totally agree with that!