3.06.2011

Week 9

Sunday, February 27, 2011: Isaac is a great eater. He loves everything we give him, and everything we don't. He always wants our food no matter what it is we are eating. Luckily I was eating an apple so I let him nibble at it. He actually ate more than I expected. Having those little chompers really helps.
Monday, February 28, 2011: Once again we had a little lunch date with Daddy. So we met up at his office and Isaac decided to help with some work before we got going. Isaac really loves to help. Funny thing is that Daddy didn't know he even needed help reorganizing under his desk.
Tuesday, March 1, 2011: We had the wonderful opportunity to see the BYU International Folk Dance Ensemble at the Gallo Center. We sat front row, no joke. Jeremy's parents got the whole family seats (even Cora came, but she took our pic) and we had a blast. This was one of the few times we have an evening out without Isaac. Luckily we knew he was in good hands with Cory. PS I decided I liked this picture awkwardly posing in front of our favorite neighbor.
Wednesday, March 2, 2011: Spring is here. Last year I got pictures of my husband and I with my pregnant belly in the almond blossoms. This year I get to have pictures of my husband and my son in the orchard, it is amazing how much things can change in just one year.
Thursday, March 3, 2011: HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY JEREMY!!! Jeremy's birthday wish was to spend his birthday up in Tahoe, to eat at Village Pizzeria and to have yellow cake with chocolate frosting. I hope you got all your birthday wishes Jeremy because you deserve this and more. You are a hardworking and caring husband and father. I hope you have enjoyed your first 30 years and are looking forward to the future because our life is just starting!
Friday, March 4, 2011: Skiing and snowboarding at Northstar is something we haven't done for a long time and was another thing Jeremy wanted to do for his birthday. Jeremy's parents came up and joined us for the weekend so his mom offered to watch Isaac while we were on the mountain. This was the first time Jeremy actually saw me ski, every other time I had boarded with him. We had a blast.
Saturday, March 5, 2011: While everyone else was napping, Aaron, London, Isaac and I made forts with the sofa cushions in the living room. I guess this was the only took this picture before we cleaned up, so you can't see it all but it was amazing. What I was really impressed with was how ALL THREE of them loved playing in the fort and crawling through the tunnels. Isaac loved playing with his cousins. (I know it may sound weird for a 10 month old, but seriously he was so engaged while they were playing in the fort).

No comments: