3.27.2011

week 12

Sunday, March 20, 2011: Our little helper. Isaac LOVES this vacuum. He has always preferred this vacuum to our standard upright because it isn't very loud. Since he has been mobile it is his favorite because he can push it around. He crawls behind it, drums on it, does a hunch over walk while pushing it. All of the above and more make my roll because it is just a vacuum.

Monday, March 21, 2011: Spring is here! We had a family dinner at El Rosal because Jeremy's cousin (who is from Hawaii) is a  Missionary serving in our area. This was a unique experience because normally missionaries do not serve in areas where they know anyone, let alone have family. We had a good dinner and wished her well as she got transferred this week to a new city!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011: Peek-a-boo/Hide-and-Seek/Chase are some of Isaac's favorite games. Auntie Cora is great at playing with Isaac and usually changes between games quickly to keep Isaac entertained. Here they are chasing around the chair and Isaac was not quite able to catch her.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011: I had a "what has my child done!" Mommy Moment today. We were at Grandma's and Isaac kept crawling over and pulling himself up on a ceramic urn. I closed the doors several times to keep him away but with people coming and going he kept finding a way to get back to it. Finally he crawled over pulled himself up and just as I turned around I heard a crash behind me. Ceramic urn + marble floor = no hope.

Thursday, March 24, 2011: Isaac likes to be involved in the feeding process, which is good, most of the time. He is recently into using his spoon. He can't really get the food on it, so I help with that, but after that he does it by himself.

Friday, March 25, 2011: A few weeks back I was talking to someone about not wanting Isaac to crawl around on the concrete and she said, "Oh, because your afraid of him scraping his knees?" I replied, "No, I don't want him to ruin his clothes." Well I discovered if I take a pair of adult socks and pull them all the way over Isaac's legs then he can not only crawl on concrete but also through rocks and in the grass and dirt. One pair of socks sacrificed for much cuter and more expensive baby clothes.

Saturday, March 26, 2011: Isaac broke my camera the same day he broke the urn at Grandma's. So I didn't have any pictures for today, But then I gave my camera a little shake and TAH-DAH...it works. So here is a picture of my sewing project. Making pants out of a shirt. You can follow the tutorial here.

No comments: