3.20.2011

Week 11

Sunday, March 13,  2011: Jeremy caught me. Yes I am always taking care of Isaac but sometimes I multitask with personal interests such as texting or fb.

Monday, March 14, 2011: For Family Home Evening Cora taught us to play Mexican Train. Jeremy and I had played Chicken Feet before and Mexican Train was really similar. The problem was we didn't learn all the rules until the game was over and Cora won...tricky girl.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011: So today Isaac and I were busy, busy, busy. Finally we ended our night with an activity at Church with the youth. They each got an apple at the end of there activity. Well I got one of the extras and let Isaac play with it while I was talking. I took it away from him to buckle him into his car seat but then he was whining for it back and I was still talking so I gave it back. (not playing close attention, obviously) So when I parked the car at home, I could hear some munching in the back, of course you see the end result, Isaac had quit playing with the apple and decided it was snack time.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011: Forgot to get a picture at our lunch date with friends... will have to do it again for documentation purposes of course. But here is a nice shot underneath my kitchen sink. No the sink isn't broken, Jeremy is just baby proofing. It is a pretty time consuming process so we only have these doors finished.

Thursday, March 17, 2011: What is more difficult than getting a good picture of these two? Nothing. Here is the best picture from our playdate with Matthew and Lilly (who didn't make it into this shot).

Friday, March 18, 2011: A very excited thing happened this week,  Cora bought a laptop. This may be her most expensive adult purchase she has made. Although if you divide the price by the amount of time she spends on it, it may rank as the least expensive :)

Saturday, March 19, 2011: We had a church activity called, "Dancing through the Decades" and we had a blast of course. Here our little family is pictured in the midst of the "hustle" of course we were totally pro. In case you were wondering, Isaac doesn't have food smeared on his face, that is a 'stache' that I drew on with eyeliner. We are committed to the look.

No comments: