3.13.2011

Week 10

Sunday, March 6, 2011: While in Tahoe we had fun with Jeremy's new MacBook. Even Isaac enjoyed some time Skyping with Grandma Nini. They sang songs and had a good ol' time. Looks like I have a long distance babysitter.
Monday, March 7, 2011: Yes, 7 years ago today Jeremy and I were engaged and today we were sick and lazy hanging around the cabin. Good thing we set up the "baby fort" so we didn't have to chase Isaac too far.
Tuesday, March 8, 2011: How do you spend your last night in Tahoe, going back to Village Pizzeria of course! Jeremy and I couldn't quite polish off the pizza on our own, so we decided Isaac should help with the last slice. Not really!!! (we are not totally reckless parents)
Wednesday, March 9, 2011: We pulled into town just in time for Jeremy to yell at some hooligan teenagers that hang around the pool. Isaac is a little coach in training so of course he couldn't resist trying to boss them around. These two just make such a great duo.
Thursday, March 10, 2011: I would love to say that Jeremy and Isaac are looking at our wedding album for the thousandth time, but that would be a lie. It is the first time. Why, you ask? Because truth be told, we just got our wedding album today. No joke.
Friday, March 11, 2011: Racers ready! Jeremy and Isaac keep their eyes on the swimmers so they can keep time accurately. With the combination of coach-dad and fascinated baby, I think we have a future swimmer on our hands.
Saturday, March 12, 2011: What do I do Saturday nights? Well after not going out and not eating ice cream I decided to plan my lesson for Church. I am making treats to pass out so hopefully it goes alright, Angel Food cupcakes with cream cheese frosting and sliced strawberries, oh and the lesson is on Family Unity :)

No comments: