So Isaac loves books, seriously just loves them. He also loves pictures of himself. He also needed something to do to keep busy while in Church, waiting rooms, in the car, at restauraunts, etc. If I was really crafty I would probably make an all out quiet book. But I am not, and I am a little bit cheap and also wanted results in one day. So that is how I came up with this.
All you do is take a standard 4 by 6 photo album. I bought mine on clearance at Target but you can also find reallly basic ones at the dollar store.
Decorate the outside as desired. I free-hand penciled and cut letters out of crafting felt, and hot-glued them on.
Fill with magazine clippings and photos.
Because there are so many pages, I can fill it up with tons of stuff! Family pictures, magazine clippings of animals, Church pictures, stickers and it isn't permanent! I can always add or change what I have because they are photo sleeves which is the best part in my mind. If I want to spend extra time I can add my own little story or favorite poems or songs typed up. Really I think this is an amazing idea. I pat myself on the back!

No comments:
Post a Comment