2.28.2011

Week 8

Sunday, February 20, 2011: We decided to go camping with the Ash family at Sunset Beach State Park. Aaron decided to entertain Isaac with his monster gloves while set up camp. A tent for us and a camping trailer for the Ash's.

Monday, February 21, 2011: Happy President's Day! What is the best appetizer for breakfast? String cheese and cheerios! These three sat in the camping trailer and munched while the grown-ups made "real" breakfast!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011: Isaac loves to grab things and crawl around the house. These are the balls from his ball bopper and the perfect size to wrap his little fingers around. I think he looks like a little gorilla when he crawls while holding these balls. And what a face!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011: Playdate with Matthew! What can't these two boys get into? I think it is so funny now that they can play together and entertain themselves. (with close supervision of course). Although you can barely see the finger prints on the fridge, they had a blast in the kitchen. Busy boys, always on the move.

Thursday, February 24, 2011: I gave Isaac a little flour to play with in the kitchen today. He loved it. I used spoons and a whisk and of course his fingers to grab it and spread it. They as I was about to clean him up, I put a little on his face to be silly and he gave me this look! Can you believe my little Indian boy?

Friday, February 25, 2011: We had our 3rd annual Young Women's Retreat at Angel's Camp. This year our theme was Unity. As always the girls had lots of fun, and we enjoyed paying compliments to each other and building our friendships.

Saturday, February 26, 2011: Like I said, Isaac finds stuff and crawls with it in his hands all over the house. Here is just another example of my little guy dragging and empty water bottle and a baggie of medicine down the hallway. He's kinda like a little squirrel, finding lots of treasures and bringing them to different places around the house.

No comments: