5.29.2011

week 21

Sunday, May 22, 2011: With an early 6:30 departure time, the boys (Jeremy and his dad) drove to Las Vegas for a business convention. I used to go with but a certain teenager is still in school this week, so we are pushing our other annual tradition back a week. Which means one whole week and almost two days we will spend apart.

Monday, May 23, 2011: Park play is always fun. Of course we are rather creative and don't just do the traditional slides and swings. We like to put the wood chips in the through the little holes on the steps. Seriously entertaining for this 1 year old.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011: After a few days with out Daddy we were getting seriously bored so Lauren and her family invited us to her house. Isaac LOVES the piano and couldn't stay away once he found it. So instead of fighting it, Lauren pulled him up on her lap and gave him his first piano lesson.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011: Today was the series finale for the Oprah Show. Isaac, Cory and I watched in tears...well we started to watch it and then got bored so I finished it later. Cory even taught Isaac how to raise his hands and yell, "Oprah" Pretty stinkin' cute. Buh-bye Oprah!

Thursday, May 26, 2011: When Isaac heard about the end of the school year party, he begged to attend. How could I resist his plea? So really we just wanted to stop by and visit the school I taught at, see all the students and teachers without interrupting their daily class. He was a  movie star. All the kids wanted to take turns holding him, showing him around and collecting his favorite toy, 'ball.'

Friday, May 27, 2011: So I had ignored the spilled honey in the cabinet long enough, so long I can't remember when it happened. Well I finally cleared everything out, washed the sticky honey off of everything it touched and was ready to reload. Isaac was anticipated the reloading move and started putting things away. He is always such a good helper.

Saturday, May 28, 2011: Hello Utah! Well we took Isaac's 7th flight and traveled to SLC, as soon as we touched down we grabbed a lil' Cafe Rio, our fav. Then we hit the grocery store with Grandma for a little stock up. Isaac was leading the way until he realized he could get out of the car himself and then protested the buckle. We switched to a regular cart just after the sweet potatoes.

No comments: