5.03.2011

week 17

Sunday, April 24, 2011: Isaac loves his new birthday ATV, he loves to push it around but I am sure soon he will figure out how to ride it. Grandma Mike was pretty nervous about him falling, I wasn't, I guess I'm pretty laid back about that sort of thing.

Monday, April 25, 2011: We were off to take Grandma Nini to the airport and Jeremy left two hours later to take Grandpa Mike to the airport. Why didn't we just go together? I know I should have thought of that, or they should have booked their flight out of the same airport. Next time! Mr. Isaac was pretty sleepy and not to happy about the photo opp.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011: I have been wanting to take Isaac to the Zoo forever. Well we finally just made it happen, we went to a little 'local' zoo about 40 minutes away. We pretty much walked the whole place in ten minutes flat. We had a great time but Isaac acted like he had never seen another child before. Any time a kid, or a stroller or a kid in a stroller would pass by he would try to chase them down.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011: I have a climber on my hands! I helped him sit on the chair and then he climbed up on the table all by himself. I am in trouble.


Thursday, April, 28, 2011: Remember how much we LOVE getting packages. Well we do. Today we got a very large box from Grandpa Mike, and it was filled with packing peanuts. Isaac swam in them, threw them around and even tasted them. Oh and there was something else in the box, my rocking chair from when I turned one!
Friday, April 29, 2011: CAMPING! We were spontaneous and took a camping trip to a nearby campsite. Of course we took the camper trailer and had all the amenities we could ask for, we also pick up some kids to camp with us. The more the merrier!

Saturday, April 30, 2011: Gotta loves the taste of summer that we had, playing outside, eating roasted food and hanging with cousins. They all got along really well. Too bad we had to cut our trip short due to the allergy attacks both Cora and I had, next time we will be better prepared for that one!

No comments: