5.15.2011

week 19

Sunday, May 8, 2011: Happy Mother's Day to all!!! Today I got to spend uninterrupted, quality time, with my two favorite guys. We spent at about 8 hours on a road trip home from San Diego, pulling a trailer that made us look like the Beverly Hillbillies. Although it wasn't breakfast in bed, I am so happy to have spent time with the ones I love.

Monday, May 9, 2011: I have been begging to do a garden for family night...finally Jeremy decided to grant my wish! He built these boxes and set up a drip system so we don't have to worry about watering them. We figured we would start little and learn. It was a lot of work to start little, Jeremy had to do more than any of us. Hopefully it proves to be a wonderful and fruitful choice.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011: These sweet young ladies had a photo shoot planned but their photographer couldn't make it, so I played substitute. Hopefully I they enjoyed it, cause I enjoyed capturing the smiles of these beauties.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011: Story time!!! We tried a new library for story time and it was great, just really crowded. There is something about having an nice, clean and new library that is just so enticing. We will be making our way back.

Thursday, May 12, 2011: So I forgot to take a 'real ' picture. And this is one I had snapped with my phone. Isaac was climbing up the step like a 'big boy' and used the chair as support, but he kind of spun around as he pulled his second foot up, hence this picture holding on for life.

Friday, May 13, 2011: Isaac loves to take baths. At night I ask him if he wants to take a bath, and he immediately starts heading to the bathroom signing, "bath, bath." Tonight he had his Lamby in his hands when I was filling up the water, I thought nothing of it, until Isaac showed me that Lamby wanted to take a bath too.

Saturday, May 14, 2011: So those garden boxes that we did in one day...not so much. Jeremy decided we need to redo some of the sprinklers so that the garden would be on their own timer, and some other stuff that Jeremy could explain better than I. Basically we have the top of the line watering set up, did I really expect anything less from my Mr. Fix-it, nope.

No comments: