4.17.2011

week 15

Sunday, April 10, 2011: Well I got a new 'job' at Church. I now teach the four year olds. I have three boys in my class and they are a handful, I forgot about this preschool age. I guess I will have to remember soon. Here is one of them. Say cheese!

Monday, April 11, 2011: Did you know Corelle dishes are unbreakable? Well apparently Isaac wanted to prove them wrong, this tiny bowl had some veggies in it and Isaac smashed it into one hundred pieces. They pieces went flying all the way around the kitchen and this is the pile swept up.


Tuesday, April 12, 2011: Jeremy had a swim team party at John's Incredible Pizza. Most of the kids left after an hour, however we stayed until closing. Always a blast to party like a high schooler :)

Wednesday, April 13, 2011: Ok so here it is. I try to be healthy. I try to eat organic. But sometimes I fail, major. I called Jeremy after a crazy day and asked him to pick up ANYTHING for dinner. Party pack was a hit. (P.S. Only one more week until Isaac's birthday).

Thursday, April 14, 2011: Went to Target to pick up some groceries and then stopped by the baby shoes to look at a pair for Isaac. I put them on (elastic still attached) and Isaac crawled so fast under the basket and out the other side. Luckily I was pretty quick with my camera and snapped this one. What a silly boy!

Friday, April 15, 2011: This was my due date last year, and this year we went shopping for Isaac's birthday party. The party store had a little cart that Isaac just LOVED. We had fun looking, dreaming and even did some buying.

Saturday, April 16, 2011: Here is my haul. Everything is yellow! Yellow, buckets, yellow candy, yellow toys, yellow straws...it is just a collection right now, but I can't wait to put it all together for Isaac's birthday party in ONE WEEK!

No comments: