4.10.2011

week 14

Sunday,  April 3,  2011: Isaac loves animals. He even loves dogs. He did not get this from me, I am not a pet person. He especially likes dogs that are his size and smaller, like Kobe. They seem to get along pretty well, although Isaac doesn't like puppy kisses on his face, but really does anyone seriously like getting their face licked?

Monday, April 4, 2011: "Oops I did it again! I pulled down your shoes, got trapped in this mess!"

Tuesday, April 5, 2011: The most exciting thing is getting mail, and PACKAGES! Can you believe we got two different packages today? Let me clarify, Isaac got two packages today. But I still got to open them since he is too little, so it was a win for me as well. Thanks to Krysta and Grandma C.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011: Toilet paper, tissues, baby wipes... it doesn't matter, they all have the same destiny at our house. 

Thursday, April 7, 2011: So Isaac loves pushing around laundry baskets. And today I let him play with crayons for the first time. Well if you look carefully, it appears as Isaac is using the laundry basket to do some work. If only I can teach him what paper is, we will be golden.

Friday, April 8, 2011: This was going to be a photo of scrap booking delight, however, reality check: how were we going to scrapbook with munchkins? Totally had cute pics of these two but how could I resist this picture of Isaac drooling on Emma? Yep, look closely at the long strand of drool hitting her toes. 

Saturday, April 9, 2011: Today we were able to attend Michael's  baptism. Jeremy even got to give an awesome talk on baptism just before Michael was baptized by his father. Here are some handsome men on this wonderful day.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love the toilet paper, tissues, and baby wipes pulled out. My mom ended up buying Ruby a box of tissues for her birthday just so she could pull them all out. Perfect present.