4.03.2011

Week 13

Sunday, March 27, 2011: Isaac and I were playing hide-and-seek. I was hiding on top of this bench when he came around the corner he pulled himself up using the bench and then proceeded to WALK away from me (with his hands up I might add). I think we went from hide-and-seek to tag! I don't know that I am ready for him to start walking.

Monday, March 28, 2011: We stayed at a hotel while we were in San Diego. With a small amount of square footage in hotel room, we had to be creative to keep the little mister entertained. Building a jungle gym out of a chair equals success!

Tuesday, March 29, 2011: So the purpose of our trip was to help clean out Aunt Erma's house. While I was able to help some, of course I also had to make sure that Isaac didn't run away. Yep he tried. Anytime we would open a door he would bolt.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011: Here is one picture I was extremely tempted to keep in color. A San Diego Sunset off of Aunt Erma's balcony. Although it is still dramatic and beautiful in black and white.

Thursday, March 31, 2011: Another way to keep Isaac entertained and burn off any remaining energy from the day was to let him crawl the hallways at the hotel. Also Grandma and Grandpa were down the hall so he liked to go bang on their door and beg for the attention that we obviously neglect to give him. :)

Friday, April 1, 2011: After pulling everything apart the whole week, Friday we had to put it back together. Boxes here and there, moving everything around, cleaning, hauling and then of course taking a tickle break.

Saturday, April 2, 2011: Jeremy and his dad drove the truck and trailer home this morning, while myself, Isaac and Jeremy's mom took an airplane home. While the boys were waking up early and packing, Isaac and I leisurely made forts while we waited to go to brunch before heading to the airport.

No comments: