1.11.2011

Week 2

Sunday, January 9, 2011: This morning before Church I put together the birthday gifts for the Young Women, since we had to recognize the January birthdays that day :) This year our mutual theme is the 13th Article of Faith, so on the card it says, "Happy Birthday! May you seek virtuous and lovely things today and all year." Inside is a pair of sunglasses. Pretty cute I thought, especially since I am not super crafty. (I am in my heart, just not in real life most of the time).
Monday, January 10, 2011: Today we went out to lunch with Jeremy and were planning to run some work errands with him, but something else came up so we just headed home. So we pulled out some yummy lunch for Isaac to eat, a little bit spilled on his tray and he started painting with it. I didn't want to waste his delicious squash so I put a dollop of plain yogurt on his tray. He LOVED it. He squished and smeared it all over. He even licked some off his fingers (which is pretty amazing since he doesn't like yogurt unless it is mixed with fruit.) I am a pretty fun [brave, crazy] mom if I do say so!
Tuesday, January 11, 2011: On our 1-11-11 day we hung out at home. After debating over whether to go to Mutual at Church, Jeremy finally said we had to, since we were in the house all day. The girls were practicing basketball and we just watched and cheered them on. We were very safe and almost got hit only once. Of course we Sara and Haley jumped in the picture when I told them I was documenting the evening.
Wednesday, January 12, 2011: We play in Isaac's room everyday. He loves to pull things out. Laundry out. Toys out. Books out. Since he has learned to pull himself up, he is always reaching new things to pull out. Today when he pulled himself up to his crib, he realized he could reach his hands through and pull out his blankets. He was excited. He pulled [and chewed] that blanket right out. Right now putting back is my job, good thing he is such a sweetie cause I don't mind.
Thursday, January 13, 2011: Today we went to Costco to pick up the essentials. It was fun because we got to go with Daddy, since he was running other work errands. We were out early and had to wait a few minutes before Costco opened. It was nice to shop early because we did not have to dodge lots of people or fight for a place in the check out line. Isaac was a good shopper but kept trying to poke his finger through the croissants.
Friday, January 14, 2011: We love to meet Daddy for lunch while he is working. Today we went to El Rosal, a Mexican favorite right next to his work. Isaac had his first taste of a tortilla today. He just loves to eat. Don't worry we gave him small pieces, this was just for the picture. The large one he though was a toy and decided to drop it on the ground after the picture.
Saturday, January 15, 2011: We went with our Youth from Church to go ice skating at Oak Park Ice Arena in Stockton. Isaac hung out on the bleachers mostly but we took him for a quick glide so we could get a picture. We was all bundled and of course the cutest kid there. He always gets attention for those blue eyes.

No comments: