 |
| Friday, December 31, 2010: Isaac and I partied with these lovely ladies (Haley, Lauren and Cory) and then met up with Jeremy at the youth party at Church for a midnight kiss of course. |
 |
| Saturday, January 1, 2011: Well, we made it to a new year! We went to Grandma and Grandpa Minson's for a big breakfast and Isaac discovered this sweet toy. He now is obsessed with opening and shutting doors. |
 |
| Sunday January 2nd 2011: After Church we had the missionaries over for a spaghetti dinner and an eclair dessert by Cora After dinner they shared a lesson on the Plan of Salvation. |
 |
| Monday, January 3, 2011: Isaac's nightly bath, he was getting a little rambunctious. Had to dry up the floor and change clothes after that one!! |
 |
Tuesday, January 4, 2011: Sitting at the Chiropractor's office. Isaac wasn't feeling well, he had a little bit of a fever.
|
 |
| Wednesday, January 5, 2011: This morning we were just playing while he was in his highchair. He would drop his teething toys and I would pick them up. What a fun game! |
 |
| Thursday, January 6, 2011: After a lot of hard work, Jeremy likes to relax and play video games. I had Isaac pose for the picture to double the cuteness factor. |
 |
| Friday, January 7, 2011: Today Isaac napped for 2 hours, glorious! Then I go to get him and he is on his knees just waiting for me, so cute. So when I got the camera out, he wiped away those sleepy eyes and gave me a big old cheesy grin. Love it. |
|
|
 |
| Saturday, January 8, 2011: Today we had lots going on. We had an electrician come out and work on our detached garage that took basically the whole day. So Isaac and I watched them work for awhile, then played, then decided to take some pictures. We took them in the backyard with his new red wagon he got for Christmas. Also we took a walk to the mailbox and saw that Cora FINALLY got her FAFSA check, whew! |
Okay so maybe instead of scrap booking I will just blog & blurb. I will have to see how it goes. Okay and this week may be more than a week, since I would rather start each week on a Sunday...once again I will just see how it goes.
1 comment:
What a fun thing to document 2011 in black and white! I love that last picture of cute Isaac in his crib!
Post a Comment