12.25.2008

Merry Christmas to ALL!

Christmas Eve we spent with Jeremy's family we had dinner and opened gifts. After everyone else went to bed, we watched the season finale of SURVIVOR which was awesome....

We went home after our show was done and Jeremy on the way home said, "Listen we are either going to open our presents tonight and then I will sleep in OR we can open them tomorrow and I won't be able to sleep tonight, so I will have to take a nap tomorrow!" 

With my traditions holding strong we opened gifts this morning, I had accidently set my alarm for 6:00, but quickly turned it off but Jeremy was out of bed and ready for presents by 7:00, I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT, the man who needs 10 hours of sleep at night only got 6 and was ready to go.

Needless to say it was a wonderful Christmas, and Jeremy shows all the excitement and happiness of someone who knows that it is fun to give and receive gifts but most of all it is just great to be together and celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ.

No comments: