12.29.2008

75% off...


I am a deal shopper that is for sure! So when I cruised the holiday section at Target I was pleased to find their merchandise at a 75% discount, so I picked up a couple of necessities:
Christmas CD- $1.74
Cranium Game Thing- $2.24
2-Pack of Scotch Gift Tape- $.99

I bought up a few other things that are not pictured... but only things that I REALLY wanted and wasn't willing to risk them not being there later because I will try to make it back when it goes 90% off (that is when I get my wrapping paper and stuff!)

So go ahead and call your local Target to see what their discount is on Holiday Merchandise! Or if you are feeling brave just stop on by, but don't expect to leave with empty hands.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

I totally just got back from Target an hour ago. I came home with 8 rolls of wrapping paper, a beautiful little tree, a serving tray, and some Penguin ornaments for $.74

emily and jeremy said...

wow sounds like a good time at your target! Each target is different so the other two targets in our area are still at 50%...I am just waiting to pounce :) Orem target was REALLY good to me last year, I bought gift boxes and tissue paper at 90% off....I love it at the checkout when it rings up, 19 cents 29 cents...