Today is my last day of "Fall Break" I had a whole week off of work and LOVED IT!! I am just dreading going back tomorrow...not because I don't like my job but because I love being in our new house and just doing things I need to do. Once work starts, everything else gets pushed to the side including laundry, grocery shopping, cooking, cleaning, spending time with J, getting to go to the post office and bank during regular hours :) Something tells me it will take us about a year to finish "moving in"
Countdown starts tomorrow, only 30 more days until Thanksgiving! (only two days off of school though, what a jip)
2 comments:
I totally know what you mean. Breaks are always good and definitely needed. Lucky you for getting a whole week off!
Love the fall break. Not everyone gets one. Count yourself lucky!
Post a Comment