OK so I am very be-lated on this birthday countdown thing, Jeremy's Birthday was March 3rd, but here are some more reasons he is the best ever!
He is the best at taking care of me when I am sick, he is so attentive. When I need anything he is there to help me.
He is very thoughtful about gift giving. He always wants to find the perfect gift for everyone.
He is very handy from doing the dishes to framing a house, and if he doesn't know how to do he will find out.
He has a very positive outlook on life's challenges, after all nothing seems so hard after serving a mission.
He is devoted to his faith and family.
Even though I never thought it could be possible, I love him even more than the day I married him! Happy Birthday!!!
1 comment:
You are such a good wife! AND it sounds like you gat a good man too!
Post a Comment