11.06.2008

dishonesty



I know I am not perfect about being honest but I hate it when people are dishonest! Just tell me the truth, the truth now is better than covering something up, beating around the bush or ignoring the elephant in the room. If you think I will be mad about it, chances are I will, but I would rather be mad about the issue then be mad for the issue being hid from me.

Also dishonestly through omission, by not telling me something, which makes it seems like something is being kept from me. AHH soo frustrating!! If it is mentioned immediately when it is happening instead of mentioned WAY later...oh I thought you knew about this thing that we talked about and decided...oh you didn't oh I GUESS I FORGOT TO TELL YOU, because you were not really involved I did not think you would be offended. Well guess what I AM!! All because you were not upfront and honest in the first place!! I just like to be in the know...

So really I am NOT referring to my husband :) but hopefully someone out there understands!

4 comments:

Amy said...

I completely agree! Sometimes I feel this way with the parents of my students....grrr...it makes me mad just thinking about it.

Anonymous said...

I understand you!!!! How the heck are you doing? I miss you so much! How is life in the big world? Any baby news yet???? Take care of yourself!

Your Suncrest friend,
Michelle

Unknown said...

I'm glad you weren't talking about me :) I know I'm being lied to by omission by my family, I guess it will be an interesting Birthday for me this year.

Tiffany said...

it's all good Emily...it's all good