11.25.2008

a better day...

one of those better days has come. and it is not because one of my kids said the "a-word" today, and it is not because someone else got woodchips thrown in his eye, nor is it because a girl called another girl "so so mean" in her writer's workshop which she shared in front of the whole class (by accident).

one of those better days has come because at the end of school we danced, my kids mostly know all the presidents, and because on a daily basis I get hugs and "i love you" from my students. really all days are of combination of good and bad, it is just sometimes I forget to focus on all the good around me and get swept up in the bad.

tomorrow I am getting swept up in the good. 1. because I choose to. and 2. because it is a 1/2 day before Thanksgiving break!

Happy Turkey Day!!!!

No comments: