So Monday was my first day of school, it was so scary and exciting and I just didn't know exactly how it was going to go. I have 20 students ranging from 5 years to 8 years which is quite a span, and it shows.
A first for me is I don't have any kids who speak Spanish...which is crazy especially since Spanish is one of their "specialties." Our school is really neat, and totally different, and overall I really like the way that things our going but I do need to teach my kids more about how to behave because until we get that down it learning really won't take place.
I get to wear a uniform (just like the kids) which has been surprisingly wonderful, I have great kids and a GREAT team, not better than last year, but nothing could be better than last year! Still I have been so fortunate to work with positive and encouraging people, and really become friends with them.
Bonus is that we have half day on Fridays, and tomorrow is Friday so.....PARTY!!!
1 comment:
Hey Emily. I just wanted to stop by and let you know I had to make my blog private for a while, but send me your email address and I can add you to my list of readers. Mine is butterflyprincess@gmail.com
Post a Comment