So, we are in CA, we haven't sold our old house, we bought a new house, Jeremy is working, and I got a job offer!
Our new house is spectacular and marvelous, or at least it will be! it has enormous POTENTIAL, but right now it needs a lot of work and love. (pictures will be posted eventually)
I interviewed for a position at a local charter school and got a call on Friday afternoon offering me a position (1st and 2nd grade-multiage classroom), tomorrow morning I go in to meet with the principal and hash out the details...
We are most likely heading back to UT for the weekend to grab all my classroom stuff from storage and drive back, I am hoping to attend Lacy's wedding (if I ever get the invite) and say hi to as many people as I am able...
Life is grand! (and totally crazy, but I wouldn't have it any other way!)
Advice:
I am starting to make lists of things that I need for my classroom. Last year I tried to collect things from parents that I could reuse in the classroom, for example
cereal boxes for book organizers
shoe boxes for valentine's mailboxes
oatmeal containers (or other cylinder containers) for storage
buttons for sorting and math
does anyone else have ideas for things that I could collect and reuse for classroom projects and classroom organization? I don't think I will have any legislative budget to work with...so the cheaper the better, free being the best!
Craft ideas I have been looking at:
Making crayons
Roll-Up Pencil Kit
Memorabilia Tins
Kids Containers
Cereal Box Organizer
Basket Table
No comments:
Post a Comment