7.09.2008

Emily misses Jeremy!

So does it ever seem like everyone else gets what they want? Or gets everything that you have or want, everyone else has it a little bit better or gets it a little bit sooner?

Well sometimes I feel that way.

But I have to remember as long as I am on the right road, it doesn't matter my speed, only my direction.

There is enough room for everyone on this road, but it doesn't matter their speed or distance or exits or u-turns because no one is the same and no journey is the same. and comparison is torture, useless and even detrimental.

Well I have had a miserable week, all because Jeremy is gone! His absence reminds me of what an incredible part of my life he is. Not seeing or hearing from him is so hard for me and I miss him so much. Take away everything else, take away media, take away malls, take away cars and take away Coldstone...I would still be happy as long as my Jeremy was with me.

No comments: