6.19.2008

good family needed for beautiful home

Okay so we got back from our most amazing trip ever...and I started cleaning out my classroom, then we procrastinated, procrastinated and procrastinated.

Monday, June 9th rolled around and we realized that we really needed to get cracking. We called my mom and flew her out Tuesday. We cleaned and packed and redecorated until Friday when we drove her to the airport, and let me tell you our house looks AMAZING, she is so talented at decorating!

We did a few finishing touches Friday night, and Saturday morning we put a for-sale-by-owner sign in our yard, ran errands and then got back to my classroom and finished packing up my class! Sunday morning we drove off to the airport with only 3 hours of sleep, to head to MN for my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary celebration.

So our house is officially for sale and beautiful, even if you are not in the market to buy, you should still come take a look, you would be amazed at how great it looks!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I want to see pics! Also- how did the classroom clean up go? Was it a pain? I don't want to have to do that EVER. P.S....I haven't even touched ANYTHING to do with kindergarten yet. I can't get myself to do it.