5.10.2008
Tribute to a Co-Worker!
So I finally took my first sick day, I felt a little under par the night before but thought I would get over it by going to sleep. I was wrong, in morning I woke up so sick, which I have concluded it was some version of food poisoning. So in desperate need a 7:00 a.m. I called the other kindie teacher and briefly explained the situation, how my laptop died so I couldn't email sub plans, how I would not have made it to school to get my charger or write sub plans and how I basically felt like I was going to die. So she SAVED MY LIFE and pulled together plans and things for my kids to do that day, I managed to nab a great sub who was in my class earlier in the week while I was doing post-assessments, and to my knowledge everything went fine (besides the fact that I was in bed all day trying not to die) Obviously I have recovered 100% but I am still trying to narrow down what it was that made me sick but I am pretty sure it was the combination of tootsie rolls, twix bars, chocolate ice cream and some of Jeremy's Panda Express...note to self: don't eat crap and expect your body not to want to shoot it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Crap is good...
Post a Comment