
To my own mom, thank you for all you sacrificed for me, I don't know what else to say but,
thank you.You are so strong and so wonderful, I know you will make it through this horrible time in your life because you have the strength, you have the courage and you have the faith, and if you are ever in fear or in doubt you have my shoulder, my ear and anything else I can offer you. I LOVE YOU!
Also I had the privilege this week to spend time with a new mother and mother-to-be, I admire their courage and faith to bring life into this world. They are wonderful friends and amazing people, their children are fortunate to be apart of families whose parents respect and revere motherhood, and are willing to enter into this eternal role and relationship.
To mothers everywhere, your impact should not be underestimated...
No comments:
Post a Comment