4.17.2008
just a smile
People often think that living in Orem is the same thing as living in Provo. While yes close, they are different. This evening I took a drive down to Provo to visit a friend, I had not driven to or through Provo for quite some time until this week. It is funny driving by BYU...it does feel different now that I do not actually "go there." My obscure reason for blogging is as I am driving down 9th east at a quarter of seven I notice this girl walking up the sidewalk, hands in her pockets, book bag slung around her shoulder, her eyes toward the ground and she was just smiling, almost beaming really. Have you ever noticed someone like this who for no obvious or apparent reason is just smiling...it is different then a smile when you are talking on the phone or when you are walking past someone and flash them your pearly whites. It is a reaction that you can't stop. It is when you are so engulfed in your own thoughts that you can't help but show your feelings on your face, something that just makes you smile! I have had experiences in my life like this but not many. How wonderful is it to escape from the world inside your own head where your thoughts are so powerful that you are unaware of those thoughts crawling out of your head across your mouth to create a smile, which tells the world that life is good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment