4.18.2008

for REAL!

So Amy and Ruby went for a walk this morning, and decided to stop by. I was so excited to catch up and of course take a couple (hundred) pictures of Ruby. So after they left, I immediately went to my computer to download and post the images. Before I knew it, my computer was saying there were NO IMAGES on my CF card, so then I put the card back in my camera and it said the same thing! My heart was racing, what I did figure out is that the card shows no images but only 1.56GB of available memory on a 2GB card...which is a good thing because it shows that there is some data on the card, it just must be unformatted or something weird. So Jeremy, who is away right now, called his friend and they think that they may be able to recover the files, but I will have to wait until next week. So until then Ruby's sweet smile will be locked up as unrecognizable data.

3 comments:

Amy said...

ahhh! I hope that they are recovered! You really snapped some cute ones of her...but, like you said, either way, we'll have to just get together again soon. You are great! It was fun to see you today!

My Story said...

I bet that's driving you crazy. I can't stand when I can't figure something out like that. I'm a little OCD when it comes to technical things. I can't stop thinking about it till it's fixed. Thanks for the advice. We agreed on Kobe, like Kobe Bryant. Nothing else really fit his personality.

Leslie said...

I haven't the slightest idea what you are talking about. Good think it never happened to me...or maybe it did and I didn't know it. Darling photos of someone else's baby. hint hint