Do you have a due date and wonder just what it means?
About 40 percent of women have their babies before their due date, about 46 percent of women have their babies after their due dates and only 4 percent have them on their due date.
I have no special words of wisdom for you about the due date. You won't stay pregnant forever. The baby will come when it is supposed to. This is another one of those lessons in control pregnancy teaches us.
Want to the whole article? Click here.
Also in case you were still curious...
Approximately 15 % of babies are breech at 29-32 weeks, 7% of babies are breech at 38 weeks of pregnancy, only 3-4% are breech at 40 weeks pregnancy.
39 weeks and 6 days...still breech, I always knew I was special!!
My Logic:
If this is true..."The baby may move into the breech position just before labor begins. In that case, you will not know that you are going to have a cesarean delivery until you are in labor."
Then...Wouldn't it be possible for a baby to move out of breech position in labor (into vertex position)?? Just sayin'...what is the rush in scheduling a c-section?
2 comments:
You are too cute and i love your way of thinking! Well chances are........ oh I won't spoil the surprise for you. I just hope all goes well!!!
Can't wait to see pictures!
Naomi was breech all along and I didn't like any of the options for moving her - nor did I mind having a c-section 1 week before her due date. Recovery was easy and because it was scheduled, the surgeon and my doctor were really able to take their time and do a perfect incision and perfect stitching. I say schedule it rather than be rushed into it.
Post a Comment