

Mid-Century Modern or Danish Modern, no matter how you describe it I like sleek and simple vintage designs. I found this little gem today, a beautiful solid wood Lane dresser (so heavy), with dovetail drawers which are on metal tracks and a rattan inlay door. I just love it!
The downside for shopping for vintage pieces is it takes awhile to find what you like. You are always looking at different stores and checking back just in case you missed something (which is hard to do when you work full-time). It is sure a lot easier to go searching online or to a furniture showroom. But the upside is when you find something it is a unique piece and a treasure. And the really upside is when you get it for a good deal, which I did.
I still browse eBay, Craigslist or even KSL...just to see what is out there. But there is a wide range of quality, style and prices :)
p.s. sorry the pictures are so low-quality, I am too impatient to take real ones and upload them when my phone is just so convenient!
No comments:
Post a Comment