2.15.2009

Dear Valentine...


Happy Valentine's Day 2009!


To my husband-

I used to be one and now we are two,
Different in almost everything that we do.

Your 'Hot Chocolate' is cold, mine is hot like it's name,
In a crowd you like to blend and I seek the fame.

For every way that we differ there are some we do not
I can't think of them now but I am sure its a lot.

Each morning I wake and see you asleep
I am grateful you're mine, forever to keep.

I love you more than just one holiday each year,
My heart knows this daily but I'm not sure of your ear.

I love you, I love you, I love you (repeat)
Remember this always, not just on the 14th!

Jer- YOU ARE THE BEST!!! love you forever and always and to the moon and back- Emily

No comments: